Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Sommer in Marktoberdorf

My parents had originally talked about coming to visit this summer but it didn't work out and my dad recently commented that he was disappointed to not be here during the "growing season". So I thought I'd take some pictures to give you a glimpse of summer in Southern Germany. It really has been a gorgeous summer and I just told Luke the other day that I'm probably going to think that I'm going to melt our first summer back in Kansas! The highs average in the 70's and the lows in the 50's...definitely can't complain! There are several photos so I put them in a slideshow on the right hand side of the blog. I think if you click on the slideshow it will take you to the website that I uploaded them to and you can view them larger. We hope you're all doing well!

No comments: